The new paper cup with a turned up border that goes into the oven without tray and keeps the shape in the fridge, ready for display.
For the bignés
• Easy dosing of the dough inside the cup.
• The cream puff cooks evenly and increases significantly in volume. This allows you to fill the puff with a greater amount of cream for a richer and heavier pastry.
• It is displayed directly in the cup and takes up less space in the tray.
For the tartlets
• The shortcrust pastry is cooked directly in the cup.
• The Fridge cup gives the tartlet a more cylindrical and elegant shape because it eliminates all the problems related to the extraction of the product from the traditional iron mold.
• It is displayed directly in the cup.